Saturday, July 13, 2013

I Must be Crazy!

I know, I know...another mommy blog.  How original!  But if there is one thing I know, it's that you can't go from working full time, to being a stay at home mom without doing something other than dishes, laundry, and diaper changes!

December 2012  was when I made the decision to leave my career as a licensed professional in the insurance industry in order to stay home with my kids.  It was one of the hardest decisions I have ever made, especially considering I had the best co-workers a girl could ask for!  But the more time I spend with these boys, the more I know I made the right choice.  Cooper is just shy of 3 and Luke is a year and a half.  They are both wild and crazy and I wouldn't want it any other way!  And let's not forget my handsome, very hardworking husband Eric, who is the reason I am able to be home with them in the first place. No one works harder than he does for his family and I couldn't be prouder of that overachiever!  I knew the first year at home would be the biggest challenge I would face in my new "career", but I had no idea just how challenging it would be.  So I have decided to join the blogging world to tell the tale.  I know...I must be crazy!  As if there aren't enough blogs, books, and websites devoted to parenting.  And, as if I didn't have enough on my plate with raising two very rowdy toddlers, taking care of a household (and husband), and leaving enough time to take care of myself.  But what the heck?  I need something to fill my time while waiting for my lives to replenish in Candy Crush.  So here it goes! 

I will never claim to be an expert in mommy hood, but I hope I can reach out to others so we can learn from each other...and laugh at each other along the way!

So, thanks for stopping by for my debut, and I hope you stay tuned for more posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment